Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Thank you Ari, author of the Eternal Scribbler, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award and the Liebster Award.
Eleven Random Facts
- I play guitar, but I can’t sing to save my life.
- I would love to become a vampire, but it’s not the immortality that’s attractive. It’s the darkness, the need of blood to stay alive.
- One of my favorite colors is teal.
- If I could, I would live only with sweatshirts. They are so comfy!
- I prefer the cold to the heat. Because sweatshirts! (And fires and hot chocolate…)
- One animal I associate myself to is a wolf. Both the lone wolf, rejected because it is different from others, and the pack wolf, protecting his own with his life.
- I hate school, I don’t learn well by sitting and listening to people talk all day. I’m more of a hands on person.
- I changed my actual name by one letter, not legally yet, but most people use it now. Just cause it sounds better.
- Tolkien is my idol and god. I worship his work and aspire to create something as great and complex someday.
- I am a bit of a pyromaniac. I love flames and fire, it’s pretty, but I am scared to get burned.
- I am currently obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. I’m actually starting to get paranoid, second-guessing everyone’s intentions.
My 11 Answers
- Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
Well, that changes every day! Just recently, I have been accepted as a transfer student to one of the best universities in Canada. In two years, I could finish my undergraduate degree. I am also in the middle of interviews for different jobs, including one for Ubisoft. If I get the job, in two years, I could still be with the company and maybe have worked my way towards a management position.
- What got you into blogging?
As mentioned in a previous post, I needed something to help me commit to write regularly. I’ve had these stories in my head for so long, it’s about time I wrote them down and tried to flesh them out a bit!
- What are your writing goals?
I would love to finish a novel and get it published, but I guess my current goal is to just keep writing.
- Besides blogging, what do you do in your free time?
I play guitar, I watch Netflix, I listen to music, I play to video games, I read, I hang out with family and friends… What ever I am in the mood for!
- How old are you?
I am 25, almost 26!
- What is your favorite movie?
I don’t have one favorite movie, but I like movies with multiple layers and depth, like Memento or Inception. I am not very difficult, though. As long as the story is good and the acting is decent, I will enjoy watching it 🙂
- Who or what motivates you in your life?
I guess my motivation is to not fail at life? Live and enjoy every moment, really make the most of what I have, and not waste what I have been given, no matter how hard it can be sometimes.
- What is(are) your favorite thing(s) to blog/write about? And why?
I really love fiction, in all forms. I write stories set in any universe, just gimme something to work with! My favorite genre would be fantasy, I suppose, but I like to develop characters and universes.
- What is your occupation?
I am not really anything at the moment. I work administrative jobs, because I have the experience, I am good at it and it’s easy. I don’t know what I wanna be when I grow up, I’ll figure it out as I go!
- What is your biggest writing challenge?
I think it would be putting ideas on paper. I’ve got tons of them, but I don’t always organize them or flesh them out. When it comes down to writing, I can have trouble if I haven’t thought everything through beforehand.
- What do you cherish most?
I cherish life, in all it’s forms. It’s a gift and we should make the best out of it. Unfortunately, I believe most people just take it for granted.
My 11 Questions:
- What brought you into the blogging world?
- What is one thing you must do before you die?
- If you could go back in time and change something, in your life or history, what would it be?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- If you won an award, who would you thank?
- What would your perfect vacation be like?
- If you won 1 million USD, what would you do with it?
- If you could travel to an alternate universe, which would it be?
- Do you have any pets? If not, would you like to?
- If zombies were to take over the world, would you be a survivor?
My 11 Nominees
(I apologize if some nominees do not correspond to the criteria, some didn’t have their number of followers on the blog, so some might have more than 200.)
- Draliman, of draliman on life
- Tracey-Lynne, of The Writer and Her Bear
- Fun Simplicity, of Simply Me
- nelkumi, of What does nelkumi think
- Ellespeth, of Views From a Poet
- Sarah, of Heartstrings Eulogies
- Nortina, of Lovely Curses
- TJ Paris, of La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin
- Roger, of It’s All in Finding the Right Words
- J.A. Prentice, of Living Authors Society
- any1mark66, of Coloring Outside the Lines