- Post the award picture on your blog.
- Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- Pick ten nominees.
First of, thank you David for nominating me, I loved reading your story! Even though David is a personal trainer, he is NOT a dumb jock (not that I every thought he was) and has awesome posts on his blog, so def check it out 🙂
So, about me. Alixa. 25. Blogger. Writer. Traveler. Photographer. Canadian. (Not really) Chinese. These are just a few words one could use to describe who I am. Thing is, I’m not even sure who I am, so it would be accurate to only paint a partial portrait of myself. Life is a discovery in process. Each step brings you closer, but there’s always that fog in front of you stopping you from seeing what’s next. We do have an idea of where we want to go, but life has a way to make your path sinuous and hard. Which only makes it more rewarding once you reach your goal. Right? That’s what I’m hoping, because I am walking blind these days. At this moment, this blog is the only light I have, the only thing I am sure of.
On that note… there would be so many animals I would want to be. I’d like to be a puppy, because who doesn’t like puppies? They get love and attention and get to play all day. I’d like to be an eagle. Free like a bird, they say. I’d love to see the world from above and feel the wind in my… feathers? I’ve love to be a stag and roam the forests, or a snow leopard and live in the wild cold mountains. Or a dolphin and see what secrets the ocean holds. But above all, I’d like to be a cat. Sleep, eat, play.
And my nominees are : (as always, feel free to pass, but it is fun to do!)
- Amanda, of mandibelle16
- Angie, of Angie Trafford
- Chioma, of lifehomeandaway
- Shivangi, of Stories by Shivangi
- Swathi, of Kreative Doting
- Jenn, of Stories and Scribblings
- Ari, of The Eternal Scribbler
- Prabhat, of Dancing with Mosquitoes
- Louise, of The Storyteller’s Abode
- blackcherries, of cherrytato